Recode Studios

Recode Studios targets ₹50 crore revenue in FY24

In addition, Recode Studios also plans to open 20 new stores in the fiscal year 2023-2024 New Delhi: Homegrown makeup brand Recode Studios recently announced its expansion and innovation plans. Having generated ₹26 crores in the fiscal year 2022-23, it now aims to...

Recode Studios launches two franchise stores in Delhi & Mumbai

The new franchise store in Rajouri Garden is located at J-85, main market, and the upcoming store in Gondia, Maharashtra, is on Ghat Road Mumbai: D2C cosmetic brand Recode Studios announced the opening of two new franchise stores. The new...

Recode Studios raises Pre-Series “A” round undisclosed funding

The brand plans to deploy funds to hire senior vertical leadership to develop its team, scale up R&D and launch new products to expand its product range and scale business Mumbai: D2C cosmetic startup Recode Studios has raised a pre-series...

Recode Studios announces Rs 15 crore sales for FY 2022

Recode Studios’ in-house brands accounted for 75% of the total revenue, while third-party brands accounted for the remaining 25% Bengaluru: Recode Studios, a digital beauty, and personal care brand reported net sales of Rs 15 crore on the back of a...
- Advertisement -

Latest News

Fashion brand icons: Darpan Kapoor of Kapsons Group

IndiaRetailing brings you a series in which we highlight the brand icons in India’s thriving fashion and lifestyle industry....
- Advertisement -

Login to your account below

Fill the forms bellow to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.