Google News
spot_img

Henkel ranked top in Germany; 2nd in Fortune’s list

Must Read

Germany-based leading home and personal care products manufacturer Henkel has topped the list among the most admired company in Germany. Further, the company stood second in Fortune’s global list in soaps and cosmetics category, according to a company press release.

Kasper Rorsted, CEO, Henkel, said, “We are delighted to have done so well. This result further demonstrates that we are on the right track, given that the assessment criteria of this ranking coincide very closely with our strategic priorities.”

While Ernst Primosch, chief communications officer, Henkel, said, “Companies of high reputation are like beacons in uncertain times. They shore up people’s trust in the economic system. Aside from quality as a must-have, social responsibility and trustworthiness are becoming increasingly important in the minds of customers and consumers. Hence, these aspects are likewise major contributors to corporate success.”

Henkel took second place in the list behind Procter & Gamble in the soaps and cosmetics category, while Estée Lauder und L’Oréal took third and fourth position respectively in the segment, added the release.

The company is currently operational in 125 countries including India. Its fast-moving consumer goods contribute 60 per cent of Henkel’s sales while the remaining 40 per cent comes from technologies.

— IndiaRetailing Bureau

Latest News

Chandigarh witnessed impressive growth in home & kitchen sector on Amazon

The city experienced healthy double-digit growth across various product categoriesNew Delhi: Amazon.in has reported significant growth in the home and...