Google News

Fashion brands online

Reliance acquires Superdry’s South Asia IP assets for 40 mn pounds

Superdry, whose fashion line mostly includes sweatshirts, hoodies and jackets, will own 24 per cent of the joint venture while Reliance Retail, India's largest retailer, will have the remaining 76 per cent New Delhi: Reliance Brands Limited (RBL), through its...

‘India Phygital Index 2023’ by Fynd, PwC and IMAGES Group

The report elaborates on the omnichannel preparedness, execution and outcomes of over 100 companies in India ‘India Phygital Index 2023’ report by omnichannel retail platform Fynd and Strategy&, a global strategy consulting firm and a part of PwC network powered...

Louis Vuitton becomes most searched luxury brand in all US states

Florida is the United States' most luxury-obsessed state, with almost  3,000,000 searches for luxury brands monthly Mumbai: Global fashion brand Louis Vuitton topped the list by becoming the most searched luxury brand in all the states of USA, CoolFrames, the...

Travel brand Mokobara unveils its first flagship store in Bengaluru

The new brick-and-mortar store is spread across 800 sq. ft. of retail space and is located on the 12th Main Road, Indiranagar Bengaluru: Travel and lifestyle brand Mokobara has unveiled its first flagship store in Bengaluru, a company official wrote on...

Soch – India’s Largest Evening Occasion Wear Brand

Red Dot Sale, the bi-annual consumer sale from Soch, has evolved into an anticipated and recognizable event, capturing the hearts of fashion enthusiasts. Launched in 2013, by Vinay Chatlani, Co-Founder& CEO, Soch, the Red Dot Sale goes beyond being...
- Advertisement -

Latest News

Reliance to bring fashion brands Sandro and Maje in India

Both brands will open their first retail stores in the country in 2024 Bengaluru: Reliance Brands Ltd (RBL), the retail arm...
- Advertisement -

Login to your account below

Fill the forms bellow to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.