Finally, the wait it over! IKEA, the furniture retailer which bets big on sustainablitiy, has opened its first store in Hyderabad. Here are some interesting facts about the store:-
– IKEA spent more than Rs 1,000 crore including land, contruction an capital goods to open its first store in Hyderabad.
– It spreads across land area of 13 acres including 400,000 sq.ft of built up area.
– It employees 950 direct and 1,500 indirect employees in the store.
– IKEA is expecting to cater to 30-60 lakh visitors in the store per year.
– IKEA has 7,500 products to offer at IKEA Hyderabad. Out of which 1,000 are made in India. 20 percent of the products are locally sourced and in long-term, the brand is looking forward to maximize it.
– The brand is offering affordable products for many. 1,000 products are priced under Rs 200.
– The new store offers full service including in house and outsourced assemblers, pick and delivery, home planning consultants etc.