The Gourmet Passport app offers value for money with Buy One Get One Free offers at some of the best restaurants across Delhi NCR. There are nearly 100 fine dining, 5-star and stand-alone restaurants listed on the app.
The app allows diners to quickly search restaurants based on cuisine, location or cost, including a map-view highlighting the closest restaurants.
This is the first time that the Gourmet Passport is coming onto a pure digital platform making it easier for users to discover the best restaurants in Delhi NCR!
The Gourmet Passport app follows the success of the Gourmet Passport book which has won many followers over the past three editions. The app sticks to the original proposition which is buy one main course, get one main course free.
Since this is the first year for the app, it includes a curated list of 80-100 top-rated restaurants of Delhi NCR so as to grab the attention of food enthusiasts as well as appeal to a more discerning clientele.
The app will have the standard one-year validity from April 1, 2016 till March 31, 2017. It is available on iTunes and currently covers Delhi/ NCR.
In the last couple of years, use of mobile technology has transformed customer behavior. Today, diners are looking to interact with their most loved restaurants digitally and on the move, which is where the up-to-date features of the app come in:
- A user interface which allows diners to quickly search restaurants based on cuisine, location or cost, including a map-view highlighting the closest restaurants
- Streamlined mobile redemption process which allows diners to simply select the number of coupons to redeem and keeps track of balance coupons. You can also view how much you have saved with the app
- Inclusion of a secure Merchant pin which will be required to validate any redemption
- Seamless and instant confirmations by email and SMS to both the diner and the merchant when a redemption takes place
- Ability to add new restaurant partners throughout the year to offer even more value to our customers
- And best of all, the fact that diners will always be able to access the great offers of the Gourmet Passport app right on their phone
The Think Tank
The Gourmet Passport app is being spearheaded by Mr Rocky Mohan, founder of the Delhi Gourmet Club and ranked amongst the 50 most influential people in the food industry in India. Rocky’s love for food and fine dining has been reflected in his regular column and the four cookbooks he has authored. Not to forget, he keeps alive the legacy of India’s best loved drink, Old Monk Rum!