During winter, cold air, wind and dryness make the skin dull and dry. The right amount of moisture is extremely important to maintain healthy skin. Cheryl’s Cosmeceuticals, India’s first professional skin care brand, addresses targeted skin concerns that are prevalent during this season, with breakthrough products that have special ingredients to effectively tackle the main concern of dryness. Each of the professional services by Cheryl’s is augmented with a robust home care range to sustain premium results achieved in a salon.
Concerns of dry skin
Not many know that our skin is naturally enabled to produce the necessary oils that act as a natural conditioner for the skin. These oils moisturise the skin from within and create a protective layer. However, in certain circumstances, the skin’s ability to produce these essential oils is hampered, which further results in dry skin. Dry skin lacks radiance and glow and tends to feel tight throughout the day. The two main concerns of dry skin are, inability to produce sufficient sebum to lubricate the skin and an inability to retain moisture, leading to trans epidermal moisture loss.
Cheryl’s HydraMoist Facial
Cheryl’s introduces the HydraMoist Facial, a potent facial for dry skin. This moisturising treatment hydrates the skin and enhances its sebum levels through it’s Thermal Hydrate Technology. It also boosts the skin’s capacity to produce and secrete higher levels of sebum, simulteneously improving the skin’s ability to hold and retain moisture. The HydraMoist Facial’s specific ingredients combat definite skin issues to give you flawless skin even in the driest of conditions.
Key ingredients and benefits
- Olive leaf extract, jojoba and avocado oil: These ingredients dispel dullness by mimicking sebum and lubricate the skin, giving it instant brightness and shine.
- Laminara digitata extract and brown algae: These moisturising ingredients repair the skin and improve its ability and capacity to retain moisture, which in turn reduces trans-epidermal moisture loss.
Cheryl’s HydraMoist Moisturiser
Cheryl’s HydraMoist Moisturiser is a powerful, quick absorbing, lipid balancing moisturiser that protects the skin’s natural oil-moisture balance to promote healthy and radiant skin. It softens the skin’s surface, while retaining the same level of moisture intensity for the entire day. Its active ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolysed Wheat and Trehalose are intense moisture magnets, while ceramides in the product repair the skin.
- Forms an invisible film on the upper layer of the skin and stimulates the skin cells to absorb and retain moisture.
- Improves blood circulation and boosts collagen levels, leaving the skin free from wrinkles and fine lines.
- The active ingredients absorb and retain up to 10 times their weight in moisture and this improves the elasticity of the skin leading to a younger and more youthful appearance.
- Works as an effective primer before applying heavy make-up and assists the skin to repair itself, which is essential for healthy, glowing skin.