Allcargo Logistics

Allcargo buys out partner’s 39% stake in contract logistics arm for Rs 145 cr

Allcargo Logistics sell its non-core customs clearance business by divesting its 61.13% stake Mumbai: Allcargo Logistics on Monday acquired the remaining 38.87% stake of its partner ACCI in the contract logistics arm for Rs 145 crore, valuing the company at...

Allcargo Logistics acquires 75 pc stake in European rival Fair Trade for 12 mn euros

The acquisition is being carried out through its European subsidiary Allcargo Belgium, which is operating as ECU Worldwide Mumbai: Allcargo Logistics, the largest integrated player in the private sector, has picked up a 75 per cent stake in the European...
- Advertisement -

Latest News

Myntra brings UK-based menswear brand boohooMAN to India

The brand will be housed under a dedicated online brand store (OBS) on Myntra Bengaluru: boohooMAN, a clothing and accessories...
- Advertisement -