Magneto Mall, Central India’s largest mixed use centre, is ready to take off. Scheduled to become operation in November, the 10.35 lakh property is a multi faceted development coming up on NH6, Labhandi G.E. Road Raipur, and comprises a world-class shopping arcade, entertainment zones and an office complex as well as a 108-room Business Hotel by the Saraf Group (franchisee for Grand Hyatt).
Located in close proximity to the airport, and surrounded by large housing colonies and businesses, this project will also house a 4-screen, Gold Class PVR, a Scary House unit, Timezone – a new adventure zone, a pub and disco, besides a large Bikanerwala outlet.
The property is being developed by Avinash Developers Pvt. Ltd. (ADPL), a part of the Raipur-based Avinash Group, a well known business conglomerate in Central India.
“With malls being looked upon as a community gathering place, be it for food, entertainment, retail brands, movies and so on, we are proud to bring Magneto mall to Raipur. This will be Raipur’s first international mall and will offer an extraordinary shopping experience for the people of Raipur,” comments Anand Singhania, managing director, ADPL.
“Magneto will be a one-stop destination for everyone’s needs,” he adds.
Keeping in mind the current retail scenario, ADPL has moved away from the conventional fixed rental format and has entered into revenue sharing agreements with the most of its retail partners. “This will ensure a positive and encouraging camaraderie between us and retailers to generate maximum revenues,” Singhania notes.
SALIENT FEATURES OF MAGNETO MALL
• Spread over 10.35 lakh square feet
• Prime location on NH-6, a 4-lane express highway
• 4.5 km from the heart of the city
• 40,000 square feet atrium
• 12,292 square feet food court
• 108-room business hotel by The Hyatt Group
• 1.50 lakh square feet office space: The Offizo
• Plug ‘n’ Play spaces with a fully Loaded Business Center attached
• Magneto Haat – space for local and regional players to display merchandise
• Banquet Halls
• 4-screen PVR multiplex
• Electronics & entertainment zone
• 1,000-car parking space
• Proposed amusement park adjacent to the Mall
• Surrounded by 80 feet X 40 feet X 220 feet wide road
• Located next to Taj Luxury, a 125-room hotel
• Designed by internationally famous architect Hafeez Contractor