Google News

Status Quo

Fashion brand icons- Bobby Arora of Status Quo

IndiaRetailing brings you a series in which we highlight the brand icons in India’s thriving fashion and lifestyle industry. This week, the spotlight is on Bobby Arora Mumbai: No business can survive for long without a vision; even if it...

T-Shirts: Bringing in casual style & comfort to the traditional Indian shirts market

Traditionally India has been a shirt wearing nation since workplaces in the country have been strict about dress codes, limiting to formal dressing. Then in came Friday dressing and changed the way Indians dressed, creating a market demand for...

Mandhana Retail’s Kunal Mehta joins Status Quo

Casualwear brand, Status Quo has appointed Kunal Mehta as its Senior Vice President - Business Development and Marketing. In the new capacity, Mehta will be responsible for leading the EBO expansion and brand marketing promotions for the brand. His...

Why retailers are betting big on the Indian shirts market

Shirts accounts for 12 percent of the total apparel market in India. Men’s shirts hold 94 percent of the total shirts market with the remaining 6 percent constituted by the women’s shirts market, which is growing twice as fast...

Indian Knitwear Market: Present and the future trends

The need for speed and the need for comfort have together made way for comfort wear. And today, satiating the comfort needs of customers, the knitwear industry in India has boarded the ship of holistic growth. The augmenting popularity of...

Status Quo becomes official fashion partner for Baahubali

Status Quo has announced its association as the official fashion partner for the much awaited Baahubali franchise. The brand launched an exclusive range of ‘Baahubali’ apparels for men with an aim to bring to life the Indian epic, Baahubali through...
- Advertisement -

Latest News

Haldiram’s launches train-themed restaurant in Pune

The dining space was built from an actual train coach and has a seating capacity of 40 patrons distributed...
- Advertisement -

Login to your account below

Fill the forms bellow to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.