Business-to-business e-commerce platform Udaan has announced the second edition of Mega Bharat Sale for kirana shops and small retailers. The sale will begin on October 6th and will continue until October 12th, 2021. During the sale, the small retailers and kirana shops will be able to access a wide-collection of products from across 100 brands.
During the sale, retailers will also get rewards and can benefit from schemes. The aim of this sale is to target small retailers in Tier-II and -III cities, and provide an opportunity to small Indian manufacturers listed on the Udaan platform and help connect them with buyers to sell their products.
Vivek Gupta, Head – Food & FMCG Business, Udaan, commented on this “In this edition of the sale we have scaled our operations and partnered with over 100 brands to provide transparent pricing, better selection, and variety at attractive price points to small retailers and kirana shop owners. Our first edition of Mega Bharat Sale witnessed over 80% participation from small retailers and kirana stores on our platform”.
This B2B e-commerce platform has invested more than 4000 crore in the past 12-18 months and has three million registered users and 30,000 sellers on their platform.
- Big Discounts / Everyday Special Offers / Assured Instant Cash Discounts, Special Festival Packs and other offers available across Food & FMCG categories, huge savings for small retailers/
- Over 100+ brands and 5000 SKUs to be available at attractive prices
- Over 100+ small and large manufacturers to list their products
- Big opportunity for small and large manufacturers of Bharat to sell their products to lacs of
small retailers / kirana stores across Bharat
- App enhanced for seamless experience with added benefits of ‘in app’ offers for retailers