The five-story historical palazzo includes the world’s largest FENDI flagship store with an in-house fur atelier, the Palazzo Privé, a luxurious apartment for VIP, FENDI Private Suites, its first boutique hotel with seven suites, and Rome’s first international restaurant, ZUMA Rome, open for the first time to celebrate this special event.
Welcomed by a blooming garden, guests have become the main actors of the night, since the beginning, playing with the flowering FENDI Ape-car surrounded by a lively yet exclusive atmosphere.
Hosted by Pietro Beccari, Karl Lagerfeld and Silvia Venturini Fendi, international celebrities, socialites, bloggers and the international fashion crowd, have walked the red carpet to discover the FENDI universe.
Among the most important guests:
– Monsieur Bernard Arnault and Madame Hélène Arnault
– Antonio Belloni, member of LVMH Executive Committee
– Sofia Coppola, movie director
– Kendall Jenner, super model
– Kris Jenner, super Socialite
– Italian Minister Maria Elena Boschi
– Lindsey Wixson, super model
– Ming Xi, super model
– Marie Agnes Gillot, étoile
– Delfina Delettrez Fendi
– Rainer Becker, ZUMA Chef and co-founder
– Arjun Waney , ZUMA co-founder
– Emiliano Salci, DIMORESTUDIO designer
– Britt Moran, DIMORESTUDIO designer
– Marco Costanzi, architect
– Gwenael Nicolas, architect
– Ornella Muti, actress
– Miriam Leone, actress
– Alessandra Mastronardi, actress
– Claudio Santamaria, actor
– Giorgio Pasotti, actor
– Alessandro Roja, actor
– Alessandro Borghi, actor
– Katy Saunders
– Osanna Visconti di Modrone, designer
– Madina Visconti di Modrone, socialite and jwls designer
– Sava and Luchino Visconti, socialite
– Ilaria Visconti di Modrone, socialite
Leit motifs of the inauguration, food and music, that have enhanced the atmosphere thanks to the exclusive ZUMA cuisine and two renowned international DJs: Lucien Bruguière and Adrien Callier, the ZUMA resident DJ.
An exclusive event, celebrating the Roman Luxury House and its traditions, at Palazzo FENDI in the heart of Rome.