MacV launches fragrance range

Must Read

MacV, the Scotland based eyewear brand, has extended its product category with the launch of McPherson and Valentine ranges of perfumes.
The brand was until recently retailing only the eyewear category. The product extension is being launched at the brand’s kiosk at Inorbit mall, Malad, Mumbai.
“We are very excited with our perfume launch. Plenty of hard work has gone into product development. Now we would be able to fulfil gifting needs of our customers. Over 60% of our customers buy two pairs of sunglasses from us, we hope with perfumes we are able to up-sell to the remaining 40%,” Paresh Khivesara, Managing Director, MacV, said in a release.
MacV is part of SpaceandPeople Group and is present in the country for past four years.
In India the brand has presence through kiosks, which are located in premium malls across eight cites.

spot_img
Latest News

BlueStone celebrates the milestone of opening its 150th store

The brand strengthened its retail presence with the launch of its 150th store at Dimapur, Nagaland Bengaluru: Jewellery brand BlueStone celebrates the milestone...

More Articles Like This