Global Food Retail Leaders to meet at The Mecca of Indian Food Retail. Harness the future of food retail through ground-breaking concepts from 14th – 16th January
India Food Forum 2015, the premier knowledge and networking platform of Indian food retail and foodservice sectors, is scheduled to take place from 14th – 16th January, 2015 at the Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai.
The Indian food industry is poised for huge growth, increasing its contribution in world food trade every year. In India, food has become a high-profit industry by reason of the scope it offers for value addition, particularly with the food processing industry getting recognised as a high-priority area in this liberalised era.
Hundreds of industry stalwarts from the food industry are set to assemble at the 8th India Food Forum with a mission to accelerate modern food retailing by creating ideas, knowledge network and opportunities for profitable growth. With an agenda set before it, INDIA FOOD FORUM during three days of continuous knowledge sharing and exchange of ideas among industry stalwarts, will seek to highlight unique concepts and business modules which would help to take the food business to new heights and put India among the shining lights of the world community.
As an in-valuable food retail platform for networking, influencing business ideas, and exploring growth opportunities in the dynamic world of retail, now into its 8th edition, the event is recognised as one of the most acknowledged Forums across the globe.
The theme for this year’s edition is to harness the future of food retail through ground-breaking concepts, powered by knowledge and insights into consumption drivers, technology innovations and best-practices sharing, for profitably growing the food businesses to reach their true potential of serving a billion-plus consumer market. Among the international participants are companies from British Columbia, Dubai, Ecuador, Colombia, USA, Canada, Spain and UK.
Over the years, India Food Forum has been recognized as the best platform for forging new business partnerships, networking and enhancing industry knowledge. Targeting to usher in the golden age of food retail, the forum provides a platform where innovation breaks barriers, wherein proven concepts are adapted seamlessly and technology facilitates an augmented access into consumer’s minds and hearts and new concepts and formats enhance the gourmet experience.
India Food Forum [proves to] provides [a] unique networking [opportunity]opportunities for decision makers, opinion leaders, industry stake holders from modern Retail and progressive grocers . Through an innovative format of Conference, Exhibition and Awards, FGFI enables global best practice exchange, it delivers knowledge and thought leadership to Modern Retail.
Amitabh Taneja, Chairman & Managing Director, IMAGES Group and Chief Convenor, India Food Forum said, “This is an industry platform made possible with the support and patronage of the entire food & grocery retail fraternity. The hallmark of India Food Forum is its ability to provide the right mix of knowledge and trade for the exhibitors. It’s the only opportunity for modern retail, progressive grocers, food service operators from across India to identify new trends, discuss new ideas, witness latest innovations, view a wide range of products specific to the industry to together drive consumption and stay relevant for future.”
Some not-to-be missed KEY sessions at India Food Forum 2015:
WINNING AT THE SHELF – INSIGHTS TO REALITY – Learn how you can get inside shoppers minds. Get world class insights on how you can influence demand and get them behave differently
Inaugural Session & Keynote Addresses: THE FOOD RETAIL LEAP 2020: How the food retail industry will evolve in the next decade and the factors driving this evolution
- FSSAI SESSION: FOOD REGULATORY GUIDELINES – Changes, Challenges and way ahead
- DUBAI: THE CENTER OF GLOBAL FOOD TRADE: An interesting presentation show casing the various avenues of association with Dubai Exports and how the Indian food industry can partner, benefit and grow.
- THE ‘PICASSO’ OF MODERN FOOD ART: REVOLUTIONIZING THE INDIAN QSR & DINING: The new taste, textures, aromas of the food service business in India
- MASTERCLASS: THE FOOD ‘AUTOBAHN’: TAKING THE EXPRESSWAY TO SPECTACULAR GROWTH OF YOUR FOOD SERVICE BUSINESS – A – step – by step doctrine on food service expansion strategy, and the means and modes to grow intelligently and successfully
- THE NEW SILK ROUTE OF EXQUISITE TASTE – Flavours from the wonderlands of Australia adding the exotic taste to Indian palette
- WORKSHOP ON BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL RESTAURANT – THROUGH FOOD, MENU, KITCHEN LAYOUT AND FUSION OF MODERN CUISINES: Our celebrity chef and food entrepreneur shows the secrets of crafting a recipe of success for a food service operation
- GROW BIG AND PROFITABLE THROUGH MODERN TRADE – Collaborating through modern trade as a focussed strategy to build your brand
- FOOD KINGDOM : Infusing culture, special occasions, events and entertainment to add to the great taste of exclusivity
- MASTER CLASS : HOW TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN THE BACKBONE IN CATAPULTING WALMART AS THE MOST ADMIRED RETAILER – What the legendary retailer does best to keep miles ahead
- ‘ACHCHE DIN’ FOR FOOD BUSINESS – THE WINNING CHANNELS OF THE NEXT 5 YEARS : Resetting the rules of retailing – Inspiring the shoppers in the new era
- KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL – The secrets of having a great nerve centre of a successful food service & hospitality business
- THE SECRETS OF CREATING INDIA’s SECOND LARGEST FMCG BRAND &$ 3.2 BILLION COMPANY – an exclusive tête-à-tête with RS Sodhi, MD, AMUL with Sadashiv Nayak , CEO, Future Retail
- LONDON,PARIS,NEW YORK – Making the ride smoother for International food headed to India (FIFI)
- MASTER CLASS : CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT – Building emotional connections from acquisition to increased and repeat value creation to retention
- PEOPLE AS STARS, SERVICE AS THE HALLMARK – Success mantras of making ‘People Resources’ the most coveted differentiator in your food service business
- LIVING THE DIFFERENTIATION : Building a marquee food store brand based on values, trust, quality assortment and customer service – Where pride of satisfaction matters the most
- The forum will also see the most coveted Images Food & Grocery Awards, which are admired for their credible, transparent evaluation and recognition of retail performance but also loved for the style with which these successes are celebrated. The Awards are the premier benchmark for food retailing excellence in India
Key industry stalwarts sharing their vision would include:
This year, the action packed forum will have key industry stalwarts and top policy makers unveiling brilliant strategies to shape the future of food consumption in India. A [F]few of the speakers present will be JP Meena, JP Meena, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt of India, Craig Wimsatt (CEO, Bharti Retail), Mainak Dhar (MD, General Mills), Rakesh Biyani (Jt MD, Future Retail), Dev Amritesh (President & COO, Dunkin Donuts), Devendra Chawla (CEO, Food Bazaar), Mahesh Kanchan (Director Marketing, Carlsberg India), Mohit Khattar (MD, Godrej Nature’s Basket), Mahesh Kambli (VP, Operations, Kamat Hotels), Rahul Deans (President, Cocoberry), Unnat Varma (GM, Taco Bell & Pizza Hut, Yum! Restaurants), Karan Mehrotra (CEO, Localbanya.com), Ashwani Sharma (Chief Merchandising Officer, Walmart), Rohit Gothi (E D Market Operations, Coke), RS Sodhi (MD, Amul), Sanjay Coutinho (CEO, Baskin Robbins) and many more.
About India Food Forum:
India Food Forum is the only food knowledge & business platform in India where the entire community of Food and Grocery Retailers and Food Service Operators comes together to be part of the process of defining the future of this industry.
It’s the only opportunity for modern retail, progressive grocers, food service operators from across India to identify new trends, discuss new ideas, witness latest innovations, view a wide range of products specific to the industry to together drive consumption and stay relevant for future.
The mega event is a unique networking opportunity for Decision makers, opinion leaders, all industry stake holders from Modern Retail and public sectors. Through an innovative format of Conference, Exhibition and Awards, India Food Forum enables global best practice exchange, it delivers knowledge and thought leadership to Modern Retail.