As shopper habits evolve at breakneck pace, the retail landscape continues to stransform. While technology has altered the way customers make purchase decisions, working women and time-pressed shoppers are taking advantage of the convenience of online shopping. While online purchases will lag behind in-store shopping, brick and mortal retailers still need to reinvent the wheel to continue drawing traffic and maintain dominance.
Join the session as Mohit Khattar, MD, Godrej Nature’s Basket echanges startling insights with leading global, Indian and regional retailers, brands and online venturists. A must-attend to understand how, where and why Indian consumers will buy their food and groceries in the coming years and how you need to prepare for these inevitable changes.
- Mohit Khattar, MD, Godrej Nature’s Basket
- Arjun Basu, Co Founder & CFO, mydala.com
- Darshana Shah, Sr VP Marketing & Visual Merchandising, HyperCity
- Karan Mehrotra, CEO, Localbanya.com
- Harshita Gandhi, Director,Tree of Life
- Kirit Maganlal, CEO, Magsons Group
- Nitin Kalra,Director, A I Licensing
- Ponnu Subramaniam, Sr VP, Buying & Merchandising, Max
- Sumit Chandna, Chief Merchandising officer, ABRL
- Vishal Kumar Bhusari, Head Customer Marketing, GSK