Kores India has recently introduced Save&Go, a 360-degree mobile solution that enables complete content transfer and phone/tablet personalisation in India that allows mobile phone users to walk out working with their new phones from their nearest phone retailer. Save & Go safely and automatically transfers data from an old device to a new one in a zap, regardless of the differences of producer, model or operating system between the old and new device.
Widely available in Europe, Save&Go will now be accessible available across mobile retail stores in India. Save & Go supports a large number of mobile phones and tablets and comes with easy to use software, which installs in minutes.
Save & Go benefits mobile phone users by offering the following services through a retailer:
- Transfer data from one phone to another
- Backup data on a phone on to a pen drive
- Restore the backed up data onto the same phone or another supported phone
- Delete the contents of the phone
- Print the contacts on the phone. Contacts can also be extracted on to a spreadsheet using this feature
- Configure email accounts quickly and easily
- Install applications (apps) onto the phone
It is designated for use by carriers, vendors, and retailers, who wish to receive a quick return on investment and improve customer loyalty. Customers can avail of this complimentary service through Save&Go at E-Zone, Airtel, The Mobile Store and Reliance Digital across the country and walk out working with their new phones.