IMAGES Group and IRIS (IMAGES Retail Intelligence Services) have announced the release of the first ever Customer Satisfaction Report.
Covering top retail brands in the country and 3,500-plus shoppers in metro cities, the study offers retailers a perspective on how satisfied customers are and the headroom available for improving satisfaction and repeat purchase (loyalty).
Amitabh Taneja, founder, IMAGES Group, says, “One of the most important business concerns for a retailer is how to go hand-in-hand with customers since a very large part of the business is repeat business. If customers walk away unhappy, chances are they will look for business elsewhere.”
Key deliverables of the report include Commitment Matrix, Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI), Drivers to Satisfaction Index, Action Matrix, Purchase Triggers (in-store) and Demographic Profiling of Customers.
The report serves the following purposes for the retailer:
- Giving a perspective on how satisfied customers are and the headroom available for improving satisfaction and repeat purchase (loyalty);
- Benchmarking versus key competitors on the CSI;
- Helping the retailer decide what aspects to focus on in the retail mix;
- Understanding the in-store purchase triggers and barriers; and
- Understanding the broad demographic profile of shoppers.
– IndiaRetailing Bureau